Dhikala 1N/2D Package
Day 1: Dhikala- Corbett National Park
You'll be welcomed by our representative at Ramnagar who'll assist you in boarding your gypsy for your tour of Dhikala. You'll enter from Dhangarhi gate which is 18 kms from Ramnagar city and will drive for another 32 kms through the dense forest to reach Dhikala Forest Rest House. Dhikala is the most sought after places for Wildlife lovers and Photographers due to higher chances of sighting wildlife in their natural environment, specially Royal Bengal Tiger and Wild Asian Elephants. You'll have you lunch at the canteen after your check in and then you'll leave for your first game drive through the forests and grasslands of Dhikala. After the safari, dinner will again be served at the canteen. After that we recommend you to take a good sleep as you'll have to wake up early the next day.
Day 2: Depart Dhikala- Corbett National Park
Get up early and be ready to leave for your early morning safari to enjoy the majestic landscapes of Dhikala. Take your cameras in your hand and be ready to take photographs as you may have an encounter with the king of the jungle at any moment. You'll be back at the Dhikala foret rest house after the safari for your breakfast at the canteen. At 11 am you'll receive your clearance papers during check out. Set you luggage in the gypsy and drive towards the exit gate again through the same dense Sal Forest with lots of memories of the wild habitat and its inhabitants. You'll be dropped back at Ramnagar city and with this farewell we'll share the memories of your trip for the lifetime in hope to welcome you soon again to the magical land known as Corbett.
• One night stay at the forest lodge.
• 2 times Jeep safari in Dhikala Zone.
• Guide charges during the safari.
• Forest Department permit charges, entry fees, and vehicle entry charge inclusive.
• Housekeeping and vehicle parking(camping) charges.
• Pick Up & Drop facility from Ramnagar by jeep to forest - lodge campus.
• All applicable taxes included.
• Any meals at the forest lodge.
• Any personal expenses.
• Any meals and forest lodge charges.
• Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusions list.
• GST 5% Extra.