Corbett Leisure Tour
₹2250/- Per Person
Are you fed up of Polluted City? Take a quick break & Come to Jim Corbett National Park. Have a cup of Tea with Nature @ Jim Corbett. Spend a night here & satisfy your soul.
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Origin Place – Jim Corbett
Start your Journey at Suitable Time from Delhi or your origin place. Have Breakfast En route as you will get lots of options in Gajraula. Reach & Check inn , in your Pre-Booked Resort in Jim Corbett National Park. Have Lunch (on your own) & Merge yourself with the in-House Games & Recreational activities of Resort. Have Dinner & Overnight Stay.
Back to Delhi – Your Home.
Today wake up & get ready for your journey, have Breakfast in Resort. Then Check out and back to your place with the satisfaction of Jim Corbett.
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms
- 01 Time Buffet Breakfast
- 01 Time Buffet Dinner
- Tea in both evenings
- Tea/Coffee maker in the room
- Common Bonfire in the evening (In Winters & Depends on weather condition)
- Evening Entertainment Programme (in some resorts)
- Use of Indoor & Outdoor activities available at the resort
- Access to the River (On Walking Distance from some resorts)
- Use of Swimming Pool (with Costume only)
- Any Airfare / Transport Charges
- Laundry Expenses, Phone bills, Personal Expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- ANY INSURANCE
- Weather – For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
Disclaimer – Atulya Hospitality have some Handling Charges in the Package which is including in the Net Cost of Package.
Why Book With Us?
24 x 7 Assistance
We attend your query and assist you 24*7
Best Destination Knowledge
We have a team having more then 25 Yrs of Experience.
Ethical Working Manner
We work very ethically & never overcharge for anything.
We Deliver, What We Commit
We never overcommit, but if we do then we fulfil our commitment.