Corbett Wildlife Experience
₹10999/- Per Person
Are you fed up of being surrounded by Humans? Take a quick break & Come to Jim Corbett National Park and meet the king of its own territory. Spend 02 nights here & have a chance to witness the wildlife.
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Origin Place – Jim Corbett
Start your Journey at Suitable Time from Delhi or your origin place. Have Breakfast En route as you will get lots of options in Gajraula. Reach & Check inn , in your Pre-Booked Resort in Jim Corbett National Park. Have Lunch & Merge yourself with the in-House Games & Recreational activities of Resort. Have Dinner & Overnight Stay.
Explore the Jim Corbett National Park
Today get to connect with Nature early in the morning by 03 Hrs ride in Gypsy. Apart from wildlife, you will get a chance to see the beauty of Nature. Back to Resort & have breakfast. After lunch, You can go to the local sightseeing places like Garjiya Devi Temple, Kosi River, Dhangari Museum, etc. Back to Resort, have dinner & Overnight stay.
Explore the Dhikala
Today wake up with excitement of seeing the heart of Corbett named Dhikala. Have Breakfast & get ready for the adventure. Reach the gate by 11-11:30 Am & Board the Cantor & Enter the Dhikala Zone. Have Lunch in the Canteen of Dhikala FRH (by your own), spend sometime exploring the zone & then cantor will drop you back to the gate after 06 Hrs. Back to Resort, have dinner & Overnight stay
Back to Delhi – Your Home.
Today wake up & get ready for your journey, have Breakfast in Resort. Then Check out and back to your place with the memories of Jim Corbett.
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms
- 03 Time Buffet Breakfast
- 02 Time Buffer Lunch
- 03 Time Buffet Dinner
- 01 Time Jungle Safari in Jim Corbett National Park
- 01 Time Cantor Safari in Dhikala Zone
- Tea in both evenings
- Tea/Coffee maker in the room
- Common Bonfire in the evening (In Winters & Depends on weather condition)
- Evening Entertainment Programme (in some resorts)
- Use of Indoor & Outdoor activities available at the resort
- Access to the River (On Walking Distance from some resorts)
- Use of Swimming Pool (with Costume only)
- Any Airfare / Transport Charges
- Laundry Expenses, Phone bills, Personal Expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- ANY INSURANCE
- Weather – For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
Disclaimer – Atulya Hospitality have some Handling Charges in the Package which is including in the Net Cost of Package.
Why Book With Us?
24 x 7 Assistance
We attend your query and assist you 24*7
Best Destination Knowledge
We have a team having more then 25 Yrs of Experience.
Ethical Working Manner
We work very ethically & never overcharge for anything.
We Deliver, What We Commit
We never overcommit, but if we do then we fulfil our commitment.